Saturday, May 9, 2009

Nonsense 14:

There is a reason why I don't go out to most places. There is a good reason that I'd rather play beer pong then to "socialize" with others. When I try to socialize, it ends up blowing up in my face. And then I get upset because whatever I've been drinking starts to kick in and I'm alone while everybody else do what they want.

I don't want or need sympathy. I'm just stating facts about what goes on in my life from day to day. It more than likely ends up with me either playing beer pong with no partner or walking home by myself or both happening at the same time. Who knows. I'm not happy but at the same time I'm not really sad either.

I've grown to expect everything that happens. You can call it self-fulfilling prophecy or whatever. I'm use to it by now. Rejection might as well be my middle name (stating the fact that I don't have one anyways) It is still okay though. I'm not going to kill myself over it and eventually I'm going to grow stronger through my experiences.

I've officially graduated from college. I got my last final back and they put the grade up on student central and yeah I'm done. People are like "well how does it feel". At first I made a big hoopla about it but now I just want to get started with my life even if it is playing soccer or finding a real job. It really has everything to do with my first couple of points above. I really just want to find something different. An adventure is what I want.

Even if it means finding a real job in Greenville somewhere. Hey it is something, I need to grow up sometime and stop depending on people that don't really matter or they act like you don't matter. I'm not stupid people. I just love how people think that I'm that naive and I don't understand what's going on. I do things to prove a point at times. So when you don't talk to me, you don't understand that I want you to just say that, instead of ignoring me and if u keep on ignoring me I will keep on talking, just to irritate the shit out of you because that's fun to me

People think that its hurtful to say that they don't want to talk to you, but it is more hurtful to say absolutely nothing and then go up to your friends and be like "Why does he keep on talking to me?"Maybe that dude wants to hear what you think, if you want to be an asshole just say how u feel so that loser can go on with his life. I bet if you told the people that they were annoying then they will leave you alone. (I bet you've never thought about that haven't you.)

I'm not going to lie, when I first started this blog I did not expect to put my dirty laundry out there for everyone to see. However ever since I've been doing the nonsense page I've felt better about myself and not embarrassed of what I am and what I've become. So all the "cool kids" you have fun, I'd rather be a loser and be ignored like always. Peace.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers