Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In need of a Music Upgrade


I have been in New Zealand for three months and I found it hard to keep up with the new music out there. For the people who do not know me, I am not an avid radio listener and I often get my new music from various mixtapes and favorable advice from good friends.

However due to the fact that "getting" music isn't do-able in New Zealand with their current data limits that some people have. I have been stuck on the same music on my ipod. I don't mean to complain about the music I have but I enjoy having something different.

So I have been current rummaging around all the music blogs to find new music and have beats bumping in my Grand Cherokee.

Obviously I got one of my favorite rappers mixtape. Cop that Young Jeezy's Trap or Die 2 mixtape. I've been bumpin that for a little bit. The Atlanta rapper gets me amped up everytime he spits his rhymes.

Also just found out that Eminem's new album will be coming out in a month. The chances of it being leaked out is very likely so I will be trying to get that as soon as possible. He spits rhymes better than anyone in the game together. I am listening to one of his singles "Not Afraid" and I don't have any bad things to say about it. His dark tone is something that I am drawn to.

I am going to keep looking up and down these sites until I find the music that I want. Being a music addict, I won't stop until I get enough.

However when you are an addict, it is never enough isn't it...

1 comment:

A West said...

Wiz Khalifa's "Kush and Orange Juice" is some real ill riding music (http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2010/04/download-wiz-khalifa-kush-x-orange-juice-mixtape)

You also need to get up on (II) J. Cole from Fayetteville... pretty much anything dude spits is fire.

Also, Wale, Curren$y, Freddie Gibbs, Pill and Yelawolf need to be in your iPod

Those darn imaginary readers