Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Last Couple of Weeks

Had our first adult league game yesterday. It was quite interesting to say the least. I can't help but say that I kind of missed the Three Kings atmosphere. Back in NZ, even though some did trash talk, it was always in good nature. Also when tackles were made there, you had a good idea which was a rash tackle and which was a good clean tackle that might have just been mis-timed you know. Plus I hate the constant complaining, everyone has an excuse for anything. Just play the game, I love this game too much to complain about the little shit.

Well anyways, for me not playing a 11-aside game for the first time in forever, it was okay. I tried to avoid making desperate tackles of any kind. I'd rather wanted to just intercept and distribute. Plus, I wanted to make an attempt at putting myself in the perfect position so I didn't have to run as much as I usually do. I am pretty fit and lasted the 90 minutes but you know that you still would want to decrease your running if you could. We won the game 5-2. A very comfortable win, I really wanted to make runs but everyone else was making runs that I was left 3 v1 in the back by myself. Sweet right hahaha. Other than that the game was good to me. Sloppy with my clearances at times but other than that, it was a good shift of footy.



Nothing else to note of from me. I've been working and hanging out with my people. I am not going to talk about any type of work drama because there isn't any and I don't think I can for-see any. I just try to get on with my business without trying to cause problems. It makes the days go by faster instead of looking at the clock wondering when I am going to be off. It is tedious but I am getting use to it one day at a time.

Not going into the personal realm with this posting because it is just about the daily goings of my life. I am definitely not complaining things going on (I don't know how many times I've said that already). I do a lot of complaining about not finding any suitable ladies but I know that life is good enough as is and I'll find someone in time. Okay I said that I am not going to say too much and I am doing it right now. So I might as well stop before I really get started...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers