Wednesday, July 6, 2011

You're a Grown Ass Man Dawg

I swear some people are the biggest idiots EVER.

EVER?

FREAKIN EVER!

I have been going through my twitter timeline and other people's timelines just to pass time. And I see something that makes me ashame to be a grown man. I saw a grown man complain about a celebrity not mentioning them back.

Who do these people think they are that they deserve to be mentioned anyways? Let me say this, I mention and ask questions to celebrities or other famous people all the time. Do I expect them to answer back? Not really. It is mainly because I got more important stuff to do then worry about people mentioing anyways. Also they might not have the time to answer my question or shout me out. If they answer, Great. If they don't, all good my life hasn't gotten any worse over it

I know that I am too old to be worrying about nonsense like that. I am trying to live my life as I see fit, not sit on the computer waiting for a comment on my wall or twitter mention. Come on people, get over yourselves.

If it is a kid, then I can actually understand that. But people are 18, 19, 25, even 30 complaining about how their tweets aren't recognized, they need to be dragged out in the middle of Arizona and shot.

You don't make yourself a better person by berating a famous person on twitter. You just make yourself more stupid than you already were. Plus they have hundreds and hundreds of mentions a day. God (sorry about that) forbid that they don't see your tweet.

I just felt that I had to go in because some people make the rest of us look bad due to their ignorance and stupidity.

*sniff sniff* "but I wanted a mention or a retweet. You couldn't give me a mention or a retweet?? I am going to cry to my momma. Hold on, I got to go upstairs because I still live in my mom's basement and I'm 30 years old."

People like that, I can't give any sympathy to. I worry about other things then a celebrity's tweet.

Oh another thing, if you say that somebody isn't a celebrity and they aren't that hot, then why is your dumbass even asking for a mention from these people. That just makes you stupid for even trying to get a response from these people.

Alright I'm done now. Hopefully I can get back to work and let this steam from my head go away....

What? A celebrity hasn't mentioned me in the last 15 minutes? Let me get angry for no damn reason whatsoever....



P.S: Sorry to those living in their parent's basement because of job situation or anything like that. I wasn't trying to berate all those who do that. Just those who complain about little shit like twitter.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers