Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Plan...

You never want to say that you have a master plan. Or if you do, you at least have back-up plans if that master plan fails. I try to stay away from the master plan thing. I try to look for two or three plans on go on with that. I never want to sell myself short on what I think I will be doing with my life. I plan on going for my first plan and then if that works the back-up plans follow.

Reason why I think about this because I always go through the "Master Plan" method. Often finding myself failing miserably and trying to recover which usually would take about 2 to 3 months. Usually during those months I would try to find a job, sleep, eat, and be lazy at my parents house (How I actually miss those days.)

Now I have a job which makes things easier to go through the plans that I have set for me. If one plan fails, I have my job to fall back on in the meantime.

I know people want to know about my "plans". Only my friends that I speak with on a daily basis know about my objectives. When I am able to actually go through with these said plans, I will let the world know. As of now, I am living my life, having as much fun as I can before I truly become an adult, and trying to execute The Plan as best as I know how to do it...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers