Friday, December 18, 2009

Can we skip passed January 2010 please!!/ Landon Donovan's loan to Everton and his resigning to Everton

I've beent trying to avoid the topic of seeing David Villa and David Silva leaving Valencia in the winter. I've been thinking of ways to figure out how to keep them. I just figured it out. I'm going to attempt to make sure that the new year doesn't happen. I know what you're saying: "Dre, what the hell you're talking about?" Listen okay. I know this is a hard mission and I know that I'm going to have to find a spaceship, and I know that I'm going to have to figure out the impossible mission of making the world stop rotating.

However I'm desperate to keep these two gems and I know that the transfer window is closed so no one can get these two until January 2010 at the earliest. And Valencia for some reason has been shopping them two around. If I can't get the world to skip past January at least keep these two players until the end of the season and hopefully we can make it to the Champions League next season so the debt could be eased and we can buy more players and build our club around Ever Banega, Mata, and others.

(Where in the hell am I going to find a spaceship)



I've been listening to the talk of Landon Donovan and what they make of his contract extension for the LA Galaxy that will keep him for life basically, also making that loan signing to Everton. And people have been saying that the MLS doesn't want to let go of their prize asset. Also it is a mistake for him to not try to make a big European deal. In his contract it says that he can make any loan deal for the winter and spring that he wants. I know exactly what Donovan is doing.

The reason why MLS signed this contract is just in the case that he does really well with Everton, then they are going to try to sell him for a high contract which more than likely Everton won't go with because he's going towards the older side of his career and he won't be worth all the money.

Donovan is doing this more for sporting reasons. He probably realize that this will be the last World Cup that he'll be in peak condition because once 2014 comes along he'll probably either no longer be in contention or he'll slow down and his performances won't match the ones when he was younger. I'll give him credit he realizes that he needs to have World-Class football before South Africa to help his country get the best chance of making it past the group stages. He cannot get this playing with the Galaxy for a couple of months. He'll be able to get better training in the four to five months in England than he would get in Los Angeles in a full year. So it is pretty ingenious that he decides to go to Merseyside and try to ply his trade in England.

This next year will be an interesting year. The World Cup is coming up, of course all the club competitions will be coming to a close, and it will be interesting where my two favorite players will eventually go. Hopefully they'll wait until July 2010 to make their decision. I just hope that they decide to play Champions League football with my club. hehehe

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers