Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Don't Know Whatcha Talking About

If you must know all the rumors are false. No, it is not going to be my birthday tomorrow and no I am not going to turn 24 on December 2. I don't know where all this has come from. It says on facebook that I am having a birthday tomorrow and even in my parents calendars it says that my birthday is this coming up Wednesday.

Well, if it is my birthday. I would like FIFA 10, a gas card, annnnnd a pot of gold. The gas card and pot of gold are key because I am forever making a drive to Raleigh and my Jeep Cherokee is a gas guzzler. The gas card would make my life much better. The pot of gold is self-explanatory don't you think. I'm really hoping for a rainbow to come tomorrow so I can catch that leprechaun and take what's rightfully mine. And FIFA 10 would help me keep my mind off all the worries that I am having at this current time, you know not having a job, no one calling me for an interview nor I don't have a soccer team to play on. Putting in the CD and numbing my mind with my 360 in my room would probably keep me from concerning myself of everything.

Even tho I listed off my "gifts", it is still not my birthday tomorrow so please don't listen to what I said in the middle paragraph and I don't want to see any facebook "happy birthday" greetings because I am going to look at you like you're crazy and not knowing what the hell you're talking about. But if you still aren't going to take my word (nobody takes my word anyways) I'll let you know my address so you can hook me up with the pot of gold that I'm desperately wanting.

1 comment:

Absentminded Oracle said...

I would like the GEIKO money with the creepy eyes and weird music.

Those darn imaginary readers