Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Laying in My Cave. Thinking of a Resolution. Or Maybe not.

It is better than going downstairs and pestering my parents night and day. I feel like if I came down here and laid down on the couch then I would do much more harm than doing it from upstairs in my own room, in my own domain where I can do whatever I want. Plus they don't know that I am just laying in my room (well they might now). I think about a lot of things and I think about what resolutions that I should think of. I thought and thought and thought. After all this thinking I've came up with this solution.

What makes you think next year is going to be your year?

Yeah, It is a new year and of course you want to do things different this year than the last. But after the year close we say the same ole thing. "Next year is going to be my year!" I've seen it time after time after time. There are probably only a few times in your life where anyone has had an extraordinary year from start to finish. I'm no longer going to see it like that. I am going to live every day as it is my last. You should make long term plans, I agree with that but my life has been full of changes that I just need to calm down and figure out exactly what I'm going to do. (It would be so easy if I had a suga mama instead, that would be nice)

So how about just doing what you need to to have a productive year. Maybe you need to make a resolution here or there. I don't feel the need to tell everybody my resolutions because they are my personal choices and probably are too personal for people to understand, Plus I don't have resolutions really. Just to find a job and not get on facebook chat so much because I can have better conversations talking to myself. Who wants to talk to somebody who is always in his room anyways? I don't think there are many people. As we got one more full day before this decade closes, I would like for you to go to your love ones and other special people, get them a hug or if they aren't within seeing distances tell them how much you mean to them. Because I don't think we'll all make another decade. 2k12 baby. hahahaha

I'm just kidding. Happy New Years and get in trouble tomorrow night. Not too much tho.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers