Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Journal Entry 2: Two Weeks On..

March 2, 2010 10:36pm

It's been two weeks since I've been back in Auckland. There has been some adjusting for me to do. Getting into preseason fitness and all. I haven't done a preseason since 08. Yeah that long. Last year I came in somewhat midway through the season so I had to get into fitness without a preseason. It took me a couple of weeks to get up to speed. It's been the same with this year but we have a lot of running to deal with. I'm feeling that I'm getting in pace with the rest. Everybody has been doing preseason four weeks before I got there so of course they are going to be off and running. But slowly but surely I'll be back on my pace myself.

My groin has been hampering me for a bit. It is kind of a bugger and all. I'm trying to manage it by icing, stretching it, and taking days off when I need to. I wanted to use my days to get some needed running in but the groin has put a stop to it at this moment. This groin is being a pain in the a** for me.

Other than that I've just been chillin in the meantime. Getting caught up with my cartoons. They show a lot of Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo around here. Those toons were my joints back in the day. They need to get back showing Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck around here also. I don't get what Cartoon Network is doing. Let me get this straight, the channel is called Cartoon Network where they are suppose to show 100% cartoons right? Okay so why are they showing the movie Spider-Man on the channel. I'm not talking about the cartoon version, I'm talking about the one with Tobey MaGuire on it. It doesn't make sense, you are a cartoon network. Your name should say it all. Maybe it is my bias towards Cartoons talking here but whatever, they can show Spider-Man on fox or something.

That's it from me. The season starts on March 20. It shall be a good and interesting one. I'm going to enjoy it. I don't have anything else since my last rant was about cartoons. I think I'm slowly going insane here. But I'll be updating soon...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers