Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wayne, You know what has to be done...

JT- "Hmm, this is pretty awkward..."


Chelsea and Manchester City go against each other on Saturday afternoon (early Sunday morning for me) And one wonders what will Bridge do when they go for the customary handshake. If you have been living underneath a rock for a month then I'll briefly tell you what happened. John Terry had an affair with Wayne Bridge's babymama. Now Wayne Bridge is obviously upset about the deal.

What should he do? People say that he should take the high road and shake his hand even if it doesn't mean anything.

Me? I only think of causing trouble so what I think he should do is not shake his hand. Spit on him even when they are in the tunnel and just go for his legs and risk a possible season-ending suspension. Hey, he doesn't plan on playing for England anytime soon according to reports. So why not take the Roy Keane route and try to end a players career. But that's just my thinking, I wouldn't feel sorry for JT at all.

I think Bridge should set-up a bounty on JT's head. It would be obvious if he would recklessly tackle Terry in the game but if you get a guy like Craig Bellamy to do it then, well obviously they would expect that you set it up, but you couldn't prove it unless you got it in writing or on tape. That would be the more reasonable response in my mind.

Then again, I don't like seeing anyone's career being over due to a serious injury but whatever happens to JT in just under two hours, he'll probably deserve it...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers