Thursday, April 15, 2010

Does One Encounter Make Someone Special?

Sometime in November, I had the honor of being in the presences of someone who is intelligence, beautiful and had a nice accent :). This was my first time I have ever seen this person. How did I get to meet this person? Through this little screen that I am typing away on right now. First ever time that this happened but I will always cherish the day.

I didn't know what to expect honestly. I was shaking inside. I wanted to make a good impression on her. I didn't want to say anything wrong to make her hate me. We were kind of playing phone-tag and then car-tag for a little while since I was actually working a soccer tournament at that time. I met her, we decided on a place to eat and we drove there. I was quite surprised when she gave me a hug. I expected a handshake or something but it felt nice when she gave me a hug. It made me comfortable with her already.

So we sat and chatted away like we were friends who haven't seen each other in forever. I found out some nice things about her and she found out some things about me too. This encounter was only about a hour and a half but it felt like 5 hours. I was quite sad to see her get in her rental car and head back to her hotel.

We still talk on twitter and see how we are doing from time to time. Whenever she feels sad, I try to give an encouraging word to cheer her up. The thing is that she is sooo cool that everybody tries to cheer her up. Even though I might be one of the masses, I just want to see her smile. I don't know if she will read this but I hope she is smiling now

and she is still the hottest potential MILF that I know ;)....

1 comment:

Sugarwilla said...

It's amazing to know that one small encounter can leave an impression on someone.
I am sure that you made quite the impression on her too! ;)
Never underestimate the power you have when trying to make someone feel good. If you have a warm place in their heart, which I am sure you do....your efforts usually stand out ahead of most others.

Ah, who are we kidding? Andre...I enjoyed meeting you too, and yes...It felt like we were just picking up where we had left off. :) 2009 was a wonderful year from me, especially because I met so many wonderful people, including yourself.

So, when you ask yourself "Does One Encounter Make Someone Special?", in this case, the answer is yes....it also makes them a friend for life.

You made my day. Biggest of hugs to you. xo

Those darn imaginary readers