Sunday, April 11, 2010

What is Wrong With Me?

I do not what it is right now but I haven't been able to talk about anything going on in my mind. If you are a long-time blog-reader of mine (probably just Aaron at this point), you would know that I would go off the brain with wild and crazy things to talk about during my blog posting.

I wonder why that is?

I notice a parallel with me being in New Zealand and not having to find anything crazy to talk about. It is more because nothing crazy goes on while I am here. Well maybe the odd night out or some footy experience. I know that I had wild and crazy stories to tell on these blogs. It might not come out as a story but whenever I read my blog, I remember what exactly I am thinking about at that time.

Also I can think of wild stories that have to do with certain dreams that have resonated with me that I feel like putting on display. Maybe, just maybe I can get back on to do those things or just tell you stories off the tip of my tongue. I know you are tired of hearing about my life stories in Auckland. Who rather hear something more crazier than that? Well I'll at least raise my hand to that.

Wow! Two blog posts in a day. I haven't done that in years...

1 comment:

A West said...

Sorry I missed your message last night, I passed out son. Secondly, *old man voice*, remember when we used to be able to crank out 3-4 blog posts a day like it was nothing?? Thooooose were the dayyyssss sonny. Hahaha

Those darn imaginary readers