Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have a decision to make..

This has to be the biggest decision that I'm going to have to make. I have until Sunday (Monday in NZ) to make it. I have to think long and hard about this decision. It's been since nine years since I had to test my loyalty to a club but now they are beginning to let top players go and bringing in players with average resumes. My good friend has gave me an olive branch to become a supporter of his club.

His club has made some intriguing signings that has made the side one of the top teams in their league. Meanwhile we bought a guy name Bruno, (no not the gay character from the self-titled movie), Angel Dealbert, and Jeremy Mathieu. The only thing I know about these guys are that two of them are defenders and the other is a midfielder. Other than that they can be as good as I am on the soccer field and in the standards of the La Liga, you do not want anyone as good as I am.

I have a couple of days to make this decision and I'm trying to make this as secretive as possible. I don't want to show my hand to anyone. Obviously FIFA 2010 and seeing how good each team will be on that will influence my decision. As of now I sit here and I think.

I'm sure there are more important decisions that I need to be making with my life other than this one aye???

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers