Sunday, July 26, 2009

What Should I Eat?

So the nights were long this weekend due to my stomach pains that I was having. I was watching the Tour de France and the All Blacks (New Zealand) go up against the Springboks (South Africa) in rugby and I was just a thinking. What should I eat when I go home and back to the land of the free.



I've been recently craving pancakes and waffles. I literally have been dreaming of maple syrup covered all over my waffles. Remembering the late night episodes at the Waffle Houses getting the All-Star Special. Having bacon, waffles, hash browns, and eggs only for about $6. Especially with an expensive night of buying drinks, it would be golden to go and get a relatively cheap breakfast meal, that stays open 24 hours and you get to see some odd balls while you are out there.

Then again, I've been missing the perfect burger. A large burger with ketchup, bacon, onions, etc. Steak fries and a milk shake. If that is the case, Five Guys and Cook-Out are the meals for me. I'm sure that I have a Five Guys and Cook-Out in Greenville. I know for a fact that there is a Cook-Out there but Five Guys, I'm not certain. Well that might be a trip that I have to do. Burgers from Burger King or McDonalds won't do at this particular time.

Or just go to Carolina's finest chicken and biscuit place, Bojangles. Ordering a juicy chicken biscuit combo with the seasoned fries and ice tea. Or my favorite the steak and egg biscuit combo. I change it up from time to time and get a chicken supreme dinner. A supreme is boneless chicken and you can order 6 to 12 of them and just go to town. They open at 5am. So if I get into Charlotte early in the morning, I'm definitely going to ask whoever's driving can they slide by the Bo so I can get my fix.

I've got some time before I head home so I can debate with myself to what food I'm going to eat. There are some places at Chapel Hill that I frequently go to but I don't know if that will be the first place I head to when I get home. I'm quite tired of eating healthy at this time. I've hardly gotten sick while eating my beloved Bojangles or Cook-Out so I think I should stick with eating that huh?


Well....working out also helps too. Yeah that kind of helps...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers