Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Random Thoughts in Action

"I think she got something that I like."

"Ooh I cannot wait until January 8,you know why because I'm going to get some birthday sex." (I would put my birthday but it doesn't really rhyme now does it??)

It's hard to force something out. So I will just write what I'm thinking at this time. I wonder since the "Birthday Sex" song came out that guys were just trying to use that as an excuse not to buy anything for their women.

"Come On, I'm all you need as a gift baby."

Normally I wouldn't defend this but I'm feeling a bit bold today and I'm going to. Women, you do ask a lot from us though. You want us to probably cook breakfast, buy you dinner, possibly a movie, and more than likely buy you an expensive gift. Why don't we skip all this nonsense and get down to business??? During recession times, everyone should sacrifice from the crazy spending that we've been doing. Even the ladies need to sacrifice something, that dress is still going to be around, maybe at TJ Maxx or something but it'll still be there. So how about we do this; I'll cook you dinner, we get a dvd watch a movie and wine in your honor and just go to the bedroom. Because I don't care who you are, if you have a companion and it's your birthday, you'd want just have some birthday sex at the end of the night right ??? So let's just cut out all this spending and waste of money and get to point.

I'm in need of a haircut and a shave. Unfortunately my trimmers blew out on me so I got a hairy face, a really hairy face. And my hair is growing out. I have my comb so I can at least comb it out and not have too much of a nappy head. I can't go get a haircut because I don't know any barbers that would cut my hair. There aren't a lot of me around here in Auckland. Plus the haircuts here are expensive as. So since it is the winter time and I need a blanket for my head, I'll grow out the afro. The face is going to become a problem soon. Even though I can't really grow a beard or anything, it'll really be irritating scratching my face because it gets real itchy.

I try to get into the writing mood but like always my attention span is low during this point of time that once I start writing I can't really finish my thought. So just random rumblings in my mind would just do fine. I think I may do this a lot. However keep the super-extra personal thoughts to myself because people don't need to know about it. Well sooner or later one or two might need to know but that'll be at a different time, you know when we're in the same hemisphere ;)

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers