Friday, July 9, 2010

So You want to Switch Teams huh? Well Go Ahead!

Well while I was dealing with a crazy girl on the fourth of July weekend (literally she probably was crazy) she said two things that resonated with me. 1) She said that she wanted to switch teams which if I could really react to that, I would have been like, "could you play on both teams?" and 2) she kept on complaining why guys are a$$holes

That is the one that irritated me the most and I knew that I didn't have an answer to that one because I don't feel as if I'm an asshole. Many women complain about not finding good men and they say that there aren't any out there. (Totally not speaking for myself now)



They are out there. You might have to look for them instead of expecting them to fall in your lap. Sometimes it does fall in your lap but most of the time maybe you will have to do some searching and you might not have to go to eharmony or match.com or none of that crap.

Guess what, if you keep on hooking up and hanging out with "a$$holes" then the problem might not be them. It might just be you. Maybe a little bit. yeah? Don't give me that confidence bullshit because it is straight up bull. I've seen girls go up to guys and talk to them instead of them waiting for the guys.

Obviously none of this is an exact science and no I am not a believe of there is someone for everyone. However anyone can find someone I do know that, but it isn't a certainty. If they do then great, if they don't, please don't go crazy because I won't go crazy if I don't find anyone. I'll just live my life and laugh at all the miserable couples because you are all miserable or at least will be looking miserable in about 3 years (okay I'll be nice and give you 5 but I doubt that)

So for that girl that I talked to and she wanted to switch teams: I'm not going to hold a free agency summit for her. She can do what she wants. I am not going to pressure anybody into anything but I got one question. Could I watch?

I'm just kidding calm down people. Well about the last question. Everything else is real...


P.S.: I had this picture in mind to go with this "switch teams" but I think my parents and others might see this post so I kinda want to leave the pic out but it was a good one tho. Ha Ha!!!!

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers