Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Forgive Me


I have run out of thoughts. I usually just work and head back home and do nothing. Okay, I might get out on the pitch for a few hours but other than that the brain has been just completely void of thought.

Hopefully while I am in work or lounging around the house, I can get some complete thoughts instead of going half-way in my blog posting. You don't know how many drafts I have now because I couldn't complete the post so I would just abandon the posting altogether.

So right now, If I go on a two or three week break without anything. I am just putting pen to pad on my thoughts and will hopefully get some decent material together because I am going to admit my last couple of posting has been poor at best. At the same time, I might be able to round something up by Friday or something. You never know, but hopefully my brain doesn't turn into that. That would definitely suck...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers