Friday, November 19, 2010

Cat and Mouse


I am a spectator of these games of "cat and mouse" To be honest it isn't that I don't have the energy of being a "cat" in this game but it is more that I'd rather not be disappointed how I was in earlier posting (about two years ago or so). So now I try to watch and see how others play this game. Not so I can learn, just really for my enjoyment.

For some reason tonight, I got mad at one of the contestants. More because they were insistent of hanging out with one of the "mouses" and then didn't get any play and wanted me to sleep on the couch while the cat waits on the mouse to get home. So me being bull-headed and someone dumb decided that I am not going to be a pawn in this game. I left and now I am here.

Unfortunately I find someone that is now about a good 18 hours ahead of me and there isn't too much that I can do right now except for talk and hope and wish that I can see her someday (and she is no mouse in my opinion). Maybe? Hopefully? Until then I will watch you guys play this silly game of cat and mouse and I will laugh and at some occasions yell at you. HA HA HAAAA!!

I feel the picture is better than the whole posting in my opinion....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers