Monday, November 15, 2010

Insomniac's Hour

Sitting up on my couch, looking at my computer screen.

"Let's see no one's on facebook. There is no one that really wants to talk on facebook anyways."

Watch a few episodes of InTreatment. That show really drains me out after watching each episode. I try to gain a better understanding of people's thoughts how the "shrink" in the show does. So after watching about two episodes. I get tired of it and watch the Food Network for a few hours until paid programming comes on. Have to make money somehow.

It is 4am. I decide to bring my computer into the living room to connect to my xbox and play FIFA for the next few hours. Get on Xbox Live, talk unnecessary trash to people, and get angry when I miss a shot or get scored on. So I stop playing on the Internet, put my earphones on, listening to music and play on my career mode.

By the time I look at the clock, it is 6am. It is still dark outside but I decide to go on one of those runs where I think about my current happenings or lack there of. Run for about a hour or so. Shower, shave, then watch tv until I have to pick up the mail and start my work day.

This has been going on for a couple of days. I thought maybe I should drink a few beers so I would pass out but I decided against that don't want to become an alcoholic or anything. So I just stay up. I don't know what is going on with me lately. The last time I haven't really slept that much was in college but I had real stresses like studying for school and soccer. Now I just have work which doesn't stress me out and the imaginary stresses of being lonely and not having someone to talk to.

My mind has been wandering lately. Maybe I have been thinking of the wrong things. Thinking about myself is what I should be doing. Everybody else can wait just for a little bit until I figure myself out. Hopefully it will happen, nothing is impossible...

1 comment:

Sugarwilla said...

I miss you. I'm glad you write often. :)

Those darn imaginary readers