Friday, November 19, 2010

Cherish the Day

Sometimes I get caught up in trying to get you guys to learn something about me rather than just typing what I think. That is why I don't have as many posting as I should. I use to type what I think and asked questions later.

You don't have to learn anything far fetching in my posting. I just want you to know a little bit about me because if you are reading this than more likely you are my good friends unless you like my soccer posts and in that case this post isn't for you.

I sit here at 4:35am Friday morning getting ready for the last work day of this week and I contemplate about a lot of things. Then I listen to music and numb my mind about everything that is going on. I remember telling one of my co-workers that I don't like thinking too far in advance because when I do that I end up having a major headache

And another thing is that how do I know that I will make another day. I could just not wake up from my sleep or I swerve off the road and not be seen again. Don't get it twisted I wrote down what I want to do in my future but at the same time I don't get wrapped up in those things bc there is a good possible that I won't make it there...

I wonder all the time why I get along with people who are older than me. There are people I get along with in my age group but I can carry a great conversation with people who have more experience than me. I don't understand it but I can't say that I don't like talking to those people because they are much more interesting than those who are young and think they are interesting enough. I guess the next step is looking for a sugar mama for me :) *shrug* hahahaha

I try to say that my life doesn't suck. I'd rather say that I am in a funk with everything. There are people whose life do suck and I definitely don't belong in that category. I get frustrated when people say FML when they have a exam they didn't study for or didn't make it to work on a day bc there are people who really should say that. Like those who get foreclosed on their house. or those who are already out of their houses and asking for change from people. Or kids who are stuck with drugged out parents and they don't know what to do with their lives..

Don't mean to get depressing just saying that compared to others, you're life is good and you better cherish the day instead of worrying too much about tomorrow.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers