Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas


It is the night before Christmas...um well this isn't a story I am just saying that it is the night before Christmas. This Holiday season has come with the quickness. I felt like a month ago I just started my job and I started working in July.

I know I complain a lot. I can't say that I will stop complaining because we all complain about heaps of things that go on in our lives. I am just glad that I am in one piece right now. It has been a trying year for many of reasons (if I went on and tried to explain them then I know I would stop midway because I'd probably pass out) I am also glad to have new friends and stay in touch with the old friends that I have. The many of relationships that one has with others could be a beautiful thing.

I know you didn't ask but I am good right now. Just chillin at my family's house and getting ready for Santa to come visit. Even though I did see him near the courthouse. I told him what's good and asked him if he could get me some money for Christmas. I know he has a money making machine lol. I'm not too fussed about getting much of anything for Christmas. I know that it isn't what it's about. It takes a couple of years of thinking and reading to figure out that this holiday is more than the presents wrapped up. I guess that it helps kids become motivated in celebrating a holiday.

Don't have much to say. I hope everyone is having a good day or night. And to those who celebrate Christmas, Have a Merry Christmas to others have a wonderful Holiday. I am going to go off and dance by myself in my room...

(Hey man, it eases the stress okay?!?)

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers