Monday, March 14, 2011

My Life

I haven't disappeared from the face of Planet Earth or anything but I have sort of tried to get around to place to place. I was in Wilmington on Saturday and that was fun even though there weren't many people out that night but all in all it was a good night.

The more eventful happening was the road rage that I was encountering on the ride back home. People giving me the finger and an old man tried to veer in my lane on time. I am like guys calm down, it is a Sunday afternoon. Enjoy the ride, you guys don't have anywhere to go.

I've just been working a lot and playing some soccer in the meantime. I don't really have much going on in the moment. I've been playing a lot of video games and downtime to look up wikipedia information (yeah it has gotten to that point). I am getting comfortable about being at my place even if it is just sleeping, video games, and tv.

Like I said in an earlier post, I have been taking a soccer scouting and operations course so it will speed up the process of becoming a scout. I feel as if that will be a better choice for me. I don't know if I would be the greatest coach but I think I have a good eye to find players since I watch lots of soccer everyday.

So I am having my soccer glasses on at all times and not just watching the game but also watching certain players and certain trends in the game. I've been posting some of my assignments recently. I may post more soon to come.

Other than that, I have a boring life. TV and computer have become my best friends as they talk to me a lot. I am not asking for any attention, I am somewhat comfortable where I am at so I am just going to live life how I can take it and try to make of what I can of it..

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers