Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Indecision

I start writing on this blank screen.

I stop. Erase. and start over.

Then I begin to write something that I can relate to. I begin to think about it. 'Wait a minute, I don't think you'll be able to relate to this at all.'

Erase. Start Over.

I write about soccer for a few good paragraphs.

However about one or two are interesting in what I say about soccer.

Erase.

Go on twitter and write something 140 characters long and forget that I was even going to write anything on my blog.


I have been going through this type of confusion for a while now. The last time I wrote was really inspired by a "war" of some sort. Honestly I haven't had much more inspiration other than that. I begin writing about my life. It seems like nothing's there. It is pretty lifeless on my end. I work. I party (sometimes too crazy for my own good). Then the weekend is over. And I begin to complain about things that could potentially be only in my own crazy imagination.

I guess that 100 posts this year that I aimed for isn't going to happen. I think I get caught up in what people are interested in reading and not thinking about this page as a place for me to get together my thoughts. I use to own my blog. Now I think you guys own it. It isn't a shot, it just leaves me more indecisive of what to write instead of just going in on what I want to.

So I'll throw out that 100 post promise and I will just promise to keep things real with myself on this page. No matter how much I complain, no matter how much it doesn't make sense to others. I just have to keep this page about me because this place that I call a blog is.......

.... my lil world. right???

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers