Tuesday, April 26, 2011

You don't like me, and I don't like you

(Warning: whenever I say, "You" I don't mean my real friends. I am cool with them. It is to those pretenders)

I am just pretending that I can hear that Rocko song, "Do Me" on my title.

Who do we kid? We have people that we don't like. Everybody wants to be likeable but everyone can't be liked. I definitely want to be likeable but I know that some people will just not give me the time of day.

So guess what? I shouldn't be giving these people the time of day. I can't pretend to be friendly with people who give me the side-eye almost immediately. I don't think I can pretend that at all. It begins to eat at me, "Why am I even letting this person think that I want to be friends with them??"

I know I trip about these things a lot. I often imagine things that aren't there. However, body language tells wonders about many people and how they feel about you.

Like someone looking at their phone the whole time they are at a movie or dinner with you. Or someone saying Hi then before you can say "how are you?" They are faster than Sonic the Hedgehog to go to the next direction.

I've always said that if you don't like me. You don't have to say anything to me. Maybe I should just start it and not greet you. So at least they can find an valid excuse of why they don't like me instead of parading around like they are cool because I want to be their friend but they have no interest in being mine. Don't pretend. Be who you are. You don't like me. Fine! I can handle that. I'm 25 years old and have cool friends already. You'll just be another one of those people, I see for a quick instance and forget immediately.

I am sure that is what you want and that is definitely what I want...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers