Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Ghostwriter's Strike


My ghostwriter has decided to go on strike for a week or maybe two. Unlike what's going on with Valencia CF, it doesn't have anything to do with his pay (huh? wait a minute, he doesn't get paid). It is more like he has a writer's block and he cannot write about much of anything at the moment. This doesn't mean too much, there just won't be a new edition of The Nonsense until he gets off of his block. Now I know what you're thinking. "Andre, why don't you tell us what is going on with your life." Well I don't really think that it is much worth anything to talk about what is going on because honestly I can do that in under 140 characters. And whenever I start talking about it, I begin to rant about things that are really unnecessary to rant about and then feel like things will matter after I say it. So I'll wait for my ghostwriter to come back to his senses and give some more material for you to shake your head and say, "what's wrong with this person." I don't know when this strike will end, maybe he needs to watch tv and get his head out of the sand :P

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers