Monday, March 9, 2009

An Open Discussion: IPhone or Blackberry

I know I should not be doing this on my blog because either not many people read and/or comment on it. But whatever I need more to write about anyways so I'm doing this. Now if you were to see my phone, you would know that I need a new one. For starters, it stays on one to two lines on the battery power even when I charge it up completely. Another thing, when is the last time you guys have had a phone that doesn't have a camera?..... Don't worry I'll wait. Probably since that old Nokia phone, I know you remembered playing snake on that phone, it was the shit back in the day. Well now I need to join the 21st century and get some sort of a smart phone. Now I'm going to limit my options to the IPhone or the Blackberry. I want the general public's help on this one. Especially from the twitter bunch who read my blogs (well sometimes). Also from those facebook people, you can have a say on the matter too, well those people who read my notes that are imported from my blog site. I'll keep a running count on which one is winning. And I'll get the phone that is the winner.........Uhh that is also saying that I would have a job to pay for the plan because my parents aren't playing that shit anymore.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers