Sunday, September 6, 2009

Taking It One Day at a Time

It's impossible to look into the future and see exactly what you're going to do with the rest of your week, year, or life for that matter. Sometimes I get into these phases where I daydream about where I want to be in my life. I want to do this or that, get a nice paying job, a steady girlfriend, the whole lot. This is where the frustration comes in because when things aren't going my way, I tend to get upset about what happens.

Of course you need to plan out things that are under your control. However those uncontrollable factors, I should just let it all pan out and see what happens. I won't always get what I want and I will be rejected at times but the best thing to do is to not let it affect your morale and just try to see how I can make things better. It'll make me a better person by doing so and that's all I want to be at the end of the day no matter what happens.

So my mission for this week is to take it one day at a time, not worrying about the things I can't control, and just enjoying life. People say that it is a hard life, but the thing about that is, it's only as hard as you make it. So I'm not going to set goals for the week or worry about what places I'm going to go on Saturday night. I'm going to head into Monday and see how I can make this Monday the best Monday as possible (if it is indeed possible) and go on from there. Maybe I can make this a habit to where I'm doing this for everyday of my life. Only planning things of the future if I really need to.

Don't ask me what I'm doing on Friday. I don't know. I'm trying to make it through Monday first.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers