Monday, September 28, 2009

That's a Wrap? Almost

We won the league last Saturday 4-0 . We had two games scheduled to play but those games have been defaulted to us. So we pick up the points and the wins. Hmm I wonder if we get the money bonuses from those games also. So in all reality, the Three Kings season is over. It's been a real good year, we've only lost one game all year, however it was one of the most important games of the year. Damn. But it's alright great never the less and I'm going to miss going out to Keith Hay Park for training.

I still got a couple of games to play. I was invited to play on an All-Star team that will go to Brisbane, Australia in about three weeks. All expenses are going to be paid for (woo!) and on that Sunday after our last game we are going to go to Surfer's Paradise. I don't know much about the place but I heard that it's an all-day/night party zone. Honestly that's what I'm going to need after this season is over.

Well that's about it. My personal well-being is fine. Haven't had much stress lately. Maybe stress that I put on myself at times but nothing too crazy or anything. No need to start ranting about things not under my control. I've said all this before. It's going to be boring nowadays due to no training. Waiting three weeks for the Australian trip is going to feel like it'll take forever. I believe that I'm going to have to take up a new hobby. Maybe going mini-golf? or smacking a tennis ball around? Need to do something to do. I have actually been searching for books to read. I could hardly find anything, not that I have been searching hard but no books that I'll be interested in. If you have any ideas of what I can do during my spare time (other than facebook or twitter) it would be well appreciated.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers