Monday, January 18, 2010

My Mistake...My B.

When I got back home, I thought that I should be back and it would be great to be back in the United States of America. I didn't know how wrong I was going to be until I've stayed here for a couple of months realizing that I have been mistaken. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it. I guess what I'm saying is that I could potentially trade this place for something else. You would think when you talk to yourself during the days or nights when you are bored or have lots of idle time; that you could talk yourself into thinking that this is such a great place. However when you leave great friends to come back home, you don't realize how much you are going to miss them until it's pretty much too late

I currently have a master plan to get back. I do not know how I can go along with this plan nor will it be executed correctly. However that is my mission because I can have much more fun in Auckland than I can ever have in Greenville. At least I can shoot shit with somebody whenever they felt like it and I didn't have to feel like I was wasting someone's time or meddling in their business. And they were always honest also, the most honest people I know of. It doesn't matter if you felt as if it hurt your feelings or not at least you know what they were saying and you didn't have to question them.

Well, my mistake was to come back and expect people that said they "missed me" but really don't. I need to get that gullible gene out of my system already. It'll take some time and also exiling myself from my so-called friends. Oh well, you live and you learn

Those darn imaginary readers