Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Saturday Night... and my randomness talk

Saturday at 7pm. I get back to my house and normally on a Saturday night. You would like to call people up and see what exactly are they doing. I decide to do the oppose. First thing is that I'm quite tired of trying to call people up to go out. I feel as if I'm annoying them and that I'm forcing them to hang out with me. So right now, I didn't even want to bother with it. I cooked me something to eat and since no one was home I decide to just lay down and watch college basketball for the night.

Even if I do decide to make the trek out on the town, I'd rather go to a place where I'm not going to be necessarily noticed and I just chill out. I mean hopefully I don't hit up the creeper status but I try to interact with the people at the bar. The one thing I like is hearing stories about other people. I was listening to this one guy who is trying to get his own business together and he is living with his mom here in Greenville. Quite frankly I can't say that I blame him too much. He was living in Kinston for a little while and I would not advise anyone living in Kinston if there was a place in Eastern North Carolina that I'd rather live in. And just getting to know other people. And try to see what I could learn from others so I can either not make the same mistakes as they do or use their successes to my advantage.

I've been catching myself reading a lot of manga lately. All this week, I've been reading just about all the latest episodes of BLEACH. Basically figuring out what is going to happen when the "real" episodes come back on instead of the fillers that they've been doing for a couple of months now. I don't know why I am telling you all this. You probably think of me as more of a geek by now, but hey I don't have much else to lose with any of my comments by now so what the heck. I might as well tell you a little bit of what is going on in my sheltered life at the moment.

That is really it. I probably haven't seen a "friend" in the last week. Don't really know how I feel about that. I'm not going to claim loneliness or anything because I haven't really asked for anything at this point. Hopefully I can at least keep this up. Not the seeing people part but the not feeling needy part. Unfortunately I only work possibly two days this next week so that is when the real test will arise for me. More likely I'll probably just sleep the days away aye?.....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers