Monday, September 13, 2010

Bunch of Run-On Sentences. How I like it

Not depressed or the least bit sad.
Not angry at anyone for ignoring me
Not mad when people make fun of me
Not going to change the way I act for people
Not carefully planning anything

I am just being me. Keeping with the status quo. I've been walk better in the shadows rather than in the spotlight. I work hard to just keep myself as grounded as I possibly can. People can tell me to change and act differently but that isn't me. I've tried that whole nonsense and it doesn't work for me and it angers me more than it should.

Conscious. Carefree. Calm.

Being forceful doesn't work. You can't force anyone to accept you. People will like or dislike you whether you act one way or the other. So if you can't accept me for who I am. *Shrug* Sorry, this person isn't going away. You can just ignore me like the rest and get on with your business because from what I've learned, people will have a set opinion when they first meet you anyways. If others look the other way, then it doesn't make sense to waste anyone's time.

I felt like just typing because I wanted to. Thoughts have been in a minimum, I have been drowning myself with music and work. I have learned that if you keep on reaching out with an open hand and no one reaches back then they don't want to be helped. Or maybe they don't want to be helped out by you, if that is the case, please don't broadcast over the internet. People that actually want to help (me) are trying and you just leave me hanging. People like that just make me colder and colder inside. So you can blame them.

I am going back into the shadows. This post wasn't meant to make sense. It was a bunch a babble that I felt like spilling. I won't link it or anything, I am just going to cruise. Not going to say holla at me later because why should I expect that from you...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers