Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just Plain Stupid


When the organization offers people to drive you if you are in fact intoxicated, if you were actually a smart human being then you would take it right. Apparently we have have some half-tards on the New York Jets who didn't get the point. If you don't watch ESPN (which I do religiously) then you probably wouldn't know that Braylon Edwards was charged for DWI on early Tuesday morning. His blood alcohol level was about at a 1.6.

First question is: 1) What are you doing drinking that much on a Monday night when you have practice the next day?

2) What are you doing drinking on a Monday night anyways, who does that?

This man has been use to making these mistakes. He got in trouble with his old organization, the Cleveland Browns and he got into a fight at a club with one of LeBron's people. Now he is driving drunk around the streets of NYC.

I don't understand these pro athletes. Maybe they want to be cheap and not spend money but if I had that much money and I would want to go out on the town on a particular night, I would mostly definitely hire a driver or just pay the taxi fare. I mean what is about $50 to $100 dollars to a player? I understand you got to pop bottles (where's Yung Joc at) but someone needs to understand that driving their car isn't right idea.

There were two other Jet players in the Range Rover with him and they were both lineman. I think that one of them could have taken Braylon's keys and told him that we are taking a cab home. "Whatcha doin, where you going, Whatcha doin where you going."- Kevin Hart

I don't chalk this up to a character flaw because NFL players should know better than think that they are above the law. However here is the thing that these players don't understand (even though I am sure they are told this over and over) that they are more targeted than the average person.

Than again, I will just say that he is plain stupid and the mistakes he makes won't end here.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers