Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My War Against Windows 7


Before I take a shower and head to work, I have to fire a warning shot against my current Operating System, Windows 7. If you have read many other post of mine (from a couple of years ago), I am use to starting imaginary wars against people and things that I feel warrant it. Now here's another one.

I don't know what you are thinking about W7. I mean I thought you were suppose to be this cool and hip new OS that would definitely replace Windows Vista. I know Vista had its problems with people. Mostly those that run businesses and do many other things that Vista is suppose to happen. However I haven't had a problem where as a Windows Update causes my whole computer to go hay-wire. This has been done numerous times already and I didn't know what the cause of it except for the common factor of me downloading "Security for Windows 7" that causes my files to get infected.

This is the third time that it is happened and I fear sooner or later I am going to lose everything from my computer so I am going to decide that I will fire my first shot at you guys before you get any unsuspecting others who think they've done something wrong. No, you haven't (well maybe some of you have), it is just your PC.

"Hey, I am a PC. And Windows 7 was my idea." Alright if it is your idea then don't mind when I come over your house with a baseball bat and try to hit a home run with your head...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers