Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I can learn

I never knew that I could learn much of anything from my blog. I just try to ramble from the top of my dome and just make fun of whomever. People, things, even myself are in the firing line of the "ghostwriter". Looking back at recent postings, I think that there is much to learn from some of them at least. Well the most recent one probably should tell you that you shouldn't be dumb enough to drink and drive.

Another one warns people against Windows 7. I've gotten a couple of letters from Bill Gates telling me not to talk about my problems with the system anymore. (I kid).

Then I read all the personal posting that I've written at this time. I am learning to understand myself better. I would think by now that I would be able to understand myself but re-reading the postings that I have written about myself, I have seen a bit of growth from being insecure to being more sure of myself even though much of the outside world hasn't change.

Overall I do write my blogs for the entertainment of others. Whether they are making fun of people, talking about my favorite subjects, or plain making fun of myself, I enjoy having someone reading my blog and saying, "Wow, that makes sense to me" or "This guy has problems." Either or I still love it...

1 comment:

Absentminded Oracle said...

I enjoy your blog.. Plus I learn a lot about soccer.

Those darn imaginary readers