Monday, September 13, 2010

This makes a bit more sense. Yeah?

The last blog post didn't make much sense (much sense at all actually). Those have been my thoughts lately. They have been shifting from back to forth. Trying to piece together why some people like me and enjoy being my friends and others act like they do but don't.

I want to make everything out to be okay. And think of everything in the upside, however when someone spends countless hours putting files in boxes and calculating number after number, then going home to drown myself in tv, music, internet, and social networking to see how other people's lives are doing because they seem more interesting than me.

I am self-conscious and self-aware of everything in my surroundings. People think that I don't get the hint. However I do get the hint, I get the hint that some people don't want to talk to me, that is perfectly fine. I just like messing with people and for that split second have a thought whether it is a bad one or not. "Gah, why doesn't he go away?" Here is an idea.. Why don't you delete me? That is a much better idea then asking the other question.

It's cool, we all live in this bubble that think that we belong to something in this world and we do. Some of us are cool, hip, get along with everyone, life of the party and are great people. Others are emo kids, who pierce their ears, wear glasses even though they don't need them, balls-tight jeans, and listen to rock. And then there is me. That is right I have my own class because no one can define me as anything, people have their own definitions but only a few privileged know me and more than likely no one will have that conversation about me because I am just a fly on the wall, enjoying my life the only way I know how...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers