Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello World *Wave*

Hello World,

I just wanted to update everyone on my life. I've been working like a dog lately Basically working 36 to 40 hour weeks instead of my 28 to 30 hours. Which I won't complain too much because it is going to be more money in my pocket. Plus the longer hours will make sure that I get money for the mileage expenses. So my next expenses check (whenever that will be) will be pretty big.

After three months in the job it has gotten easier and easier. I am doing more things with ease and not making the mistakes that I made earlier on. And helping some of our new couriers with training, I am feeling important hehehe.


It was one of my boys birthday yesterday. I got back from home at around 8pm to help him celebrate. It was tight we had a good time. Poppin bottles and watching the hood-rats dance away at the library. As you can tell it was "Hoodrat Saturday" as we proclaimed it because the hood rats were out at full force. We didn't care because we had our own special section that we enjoyed ourselves with. We had to leave because for 1) we ran out of champagne and 2) Hoodrats were fighting among each other lol.


Other than that, nothing else is happening. Needed to go to Greenville for a little bit on Friday and Saturday. Saw some friends that I haven't seen in a long while. It was nice and I got to go on my first tailgating experience. First off, we started at 9am and we begun to drink real early in the morning. Yeah, it was crazy stuff going on. People are mighty bold while tailgating amongst each other. A State fan started talking shit to a whole bunch of Pirate fans. I know that almost every time I use to go out in Greenville, there is always a fight so you can think if an outside comes in your territory and talks shit, what do you think is going to happen? Well that dude got his ass whooped. It wasn't pretty at all. I gotta say that he deserved what was coming.

"You cannot go to a club and tell everybody f*ck everybody in the club and just walk out the club, Alright try it, 'F*CK EVERYBODY IN THE CLUB.' wait for it wait for it *gets knocked out.* I tried to tell you."
- Katt Williams

That is it from me. I am going to try to do more posting and hoping that my ADD doesn't get the best of me while I am doing it. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoy every day that you have. Try not to let things get the best of you, you are stronger than that...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers