Monday, October 4, 2010

Thinking wit the earphones

I've been on my R&B tip lately. And normally I would do this nonsense on facebook but i guess I should just put my thoughts in song for the time being. Oh well what is going to hurt anything right?

"Oh, oh, girl cut off the TV
Oh, oh, get the room ready for me
Pull the shades down
Turn the lights low (lights low)
I'ma get the oil and the towel (towel)
I'm so close (so close)
Almost (almost)
About to turn the corner
Down on Burrough (Burrough)
Whoa, fact I'm in the driveway now"

"It's going down
I want your body in my arms right now"


"Like the first fall of snow
Rainy days with you to hold
Bare feet on the beach
Skinny dippin you and me
Don't matter if it's cold
I got you to keep me warm
You make me feel just like a child
I just wanna make you smile"

"We're just sitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the past go by
With the resilen under your skirt
Give you my jacket and hold you close ooohh"


"Just curled her hair though she know that I'ma mess it up
But she don't care 'cause she been wantin' me to sex her up
And when we finished, she can pin it up"

"For the sake of our love
I'll promise I'm a be willing
Go extra just to show you I'm willing
For the sake of our love
I need to know that you care 'bout us
So baby tell me that you willing, to do the same
I just wanna be sure that we both want the same love
Cause there is nothing I won't do for the sake of love, our love"

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers