Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stress Kills, So Don't Do It.

Days go by and weeks go by. People stress out over the little things and don't think everything is going to get better. People say that they can't handle everything that is going on in their lives. I must admit I use to think the same way. Say everything is horrible in my life and I need to change. However I don't need to change more likely I need to adapt to the surroundings. Whenever I feel like I put myself in some sort of "trouble" I try to work hard to make sure that I can get out of it.

I treat every day the same. I work, I eat and I play. I don't know what else is going to happen. I try to keep myself out of nonsense. Hopefully I don't get into any real trouble that causes my life to change route completely. However getting bent out of shape over the little stuff isn't worth the trouble, the stress, and the quality of life that you want for yourself.

I am thinking of a plan. My head keeps on running until I am content with how my life is going. Right now, I am in the inbetween stage. I have a job that isn't too bad but I know it isn't a long-term fix. But I am not going to kill myself over not getting something full-time work, I know that I can find something so I am going to keep looking until I find the right thing.


I've stressed myself out of sort during the first part of this year. I really want to do over that part of the year because I was beginning to enjoy football again and loving playing for my team in New Zealand but things that were partially out of my control (my expiring visa) put me in all kinds of mess and no money to support myself. So I left, I don't regret leaving but I do wish that I could have ended the season with the team.


Now I am happy. I got good friends, an okay job (for now) and I cannot complain about anything. However I want improvement to my life. I don't need to be a millionaire but I would like to be more comfortable with my life situation because I know everything is still influx. The plan is still up in the air. All I know is that I am not going to try to stress myself out to the max then I wouldn't make it to the next day....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers