Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NBA is back!

The NBA Basketball season is starting tonight. The highly anticipated Big 3 of Miami will open up the season against the Reigning Eastern Conference Champion Boston Celitcs.

I am one of the few that actually like NBA basketball. I don't mind that they play more offense than defense. I mean we complain about how there isn't much scoring in soccer or baseball. Then when "The League" hardly plays much defense we complain about no defense. Can't have it both ways.

I'm not going to go into how Lebron tarnished his legacy or whatever. I feel that it is irrelevant. I thought it was about winning championships anyhow. I wouldn't listen to anything Charles Barkley says because he has won the same amount of NBA Championships that I have. A big donut, don't say donut around Charles though.

Kevin Durant should have a MVP type season this year. I am more of a fan of players who can shoot out of the gym rather than jump out of it. That is why I like players like KD, Melo or even a Brandon Roy rather than Lebron or Dwight Howard. I love to watch dunks too though.

Who is going to win the title. I don't know I think the Magic will make more a run at all. I feel they can give the Heat a run. The Celtics will probably get older towards the end of the season and the Lakers will make it out of the West and will probably win another title and Kobe will cheese with his six rings and make fun of Shaq some more.

While people having been talking about "The Decision" and others wanting to leave Denver and New Orleans (Melo and CP3 respectively), all Kevin Durant has been doing is hooping all summer. Here is a lil highlight film of him in a Summer League in DC:

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers