Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Mission Statement




As you noticed my blog posting has decreased in each of the years that I've been doing this. I don't know how that is possible. In '08, I only had from August to December to get to 100 post. I decided that the mission for this year is get back to 100 posts.

This is going to be a difficult mission because I haven't had anything to stimulate my mind longer than for about 5 to 10 minutes (umm Pause just in case?). So now I am going to try and get back to reading the news, listening to people's garbage around the way and get out more (like going to the mall or to the park, etc.) so I can have some more motivation.

The reason that I decided to do this because I've been stuck at this house either lying on the couch, playing video games, or updating my twitter. I really need to get out of this place more often and see what is around me. That is what made my blogs much more interesting in the past years, I can see one person do something small and go in on it (definite pause x3) for a couple of pages on my blog.

So that is what I'm going to TRY to do. Let's say that this is another one of my resolutions. Even though I didn't plan on it being one of them.

Well just enjoy a picture with me and these ridiculous glasses...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, sometimes we just don't have the motivation to comment on world affairs. But sooner or later someone will 'nut up' and you'll have to respond. :)

(Like Zabaleta and Sagna did in their match today. What were they thinking?)

Those darn imaginary readers