Friday, January 28, 2011

The World is going to End

I don't think the world is going to end however I think I am slowly going insane. Two weeks ago, my car bit the dust and I was told that I need a new engine in there. Which is weird because I have not had the car but for so long. For two weeks and one of the longest weekends that I've been through, I have been without a car and depending on people to take people places. I am not the type of person that likes depending on people for rides because they might have other things to do and I just don't want to be getting in the middle of that.


A couple of days ago my laptop just stopped working. I don't know what was going on with it. The screen just went black and has stayed black. I still don't know the cause of it as of now.


So now I don't have a car and a laptop. Two important parts of my current life. Need a car to get around and go to work and I just need my laptop because I love having it around. I don't know how else I am going to manage without it.


It could not get worse or could it??

I know I am making extreme statements and most people don't have a laptop or a car or even a house. So I am not necessarily concerned about these mishaps. It is a part of life that happens to everyone. I just need to roll up my sleeves and get over what is going on. Life moves on and I move forward. So I am going to stay on the move.


Everyone have a wonderful weekend and cherish the important things in life and not material things.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers