Saturday, February 19, 2011

Me and My Blackbery


I was revisiting most of my blog post (actually trying to remember if I wrote a posting that I am going to dedicate to all the ladies that I proclaimed that I like them). And I found out my Iphone vs Blackberry post. I noticed that no one wrote anything down for that. I thank you for that, not really. However I know which phone I like right about now. Even though I haven't really tried out the Droid phone and I don't really want to.

I received my blackberry around December because my other phone broke beyond repair. I knew I had insurance on it so when I went to receive my replacement phone, I didn't know that I needed to upgrade. When the Blackberry box came to my door, I was surprised and I didn't think that it was mine. I called up AT&T to make sure they didn't make a mistake.

Fortunately, they did not make a mistake. I received the right phone and I haven't regretted it since.

I am a fan of the Blackberry due to its keyboard. The iphone is touch-base and I know that I'm not a fan of a touch phone. I know that I am a messy person at times and I like touching my phone a lot so having a touch phone while I have grease on my hands isn't a good look on many people's account.

Plus, I have fat fingers. At least I think I have fat fingers so whenever I would type on a touch phone, it would often give me the wrong letters. While having my blackberry curve, I can type my letters on a keyboard and feel at least good about myself. Plus most of their apps fit my needs. I love Blackberry AppWorld.

The decision was made for me rather than me making a decision. I got a Blackberry and haven't regretted my decision. Plus some of my friends still have them so I can BBM them rather than text and not waste any more money than I have.

I won't hate on a Iphone. I think any smart phone is the way to go. Especially if you are away on travel and don't feel like carrying your laptop around. You can get anything you want on a smart phone rather than finding a Wi-Fi service on your laptop and hoping it would work. It could save you whenever you need help. You won't know until you'll need it the most.

I'm going to stay with the Blackberry for a while. It fits my needs plus I found an otter-box to protect my phone. I heard that Iphone's are shaky when it comes to protection. I'm just glad that I finally have gotten out of the stone age and now I can finally be a real person...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers