Friday, February 18, 2011

I Am Cool! I don't have to prove a thing to anybody!!!

I know a lot of people.

Yeah that is a general statement but true. I do know a good amount of people and knowing these people fills you in on the make-up of certain human beings. I hang out with many different personalities. Some are cool, some are "normal", and some are crazy in ways that many can't imagine.

I start off this blog post with this because these personalities have many different ways in which they handle things. People buy a ticket to this roller coaster called life and go through their ups and downs. And others live stay level and are in tune with what their life is and are comfortable that they are doing what they are suppose to be doing.

I am an observant person for the most part. I am probably more observant than I actually need to be. There are people who want to be cool, there are also people who are actually cool, then there are people who kind of just chill on the sidelines. The people who try to act cool really get on my nerves. I see them all around, trying to impress girls, trying to impress other friends and just looking very ridiculous.

Being yourself is cool enough. If someone has to feel as if they need to prove something to other people, I feel like that is the wrong way to go. People like other people for being themselves. If their personality isn't with the people they hang out with, then that is a problem that they have to deal with and find some friends who can actually relate to each other.

Most of my friends are comfortable with themselves. They don't try to act like they need to prove something to someone because they don't need to prove anything to me. I am pretty easy to get along, I don't deal well with people who act one way around certain people, then act another way around others. Consistency is a key ingredient to any type of friendship.

If someone acts the same around people that they act around everyone, people can respect that. If you are consistent with your behavior and people dig that, then no one can fault you with that. It is just when someone changes how they are to prove that they want to be cool with other people.

I know this person now that I've figure out that they don't really have any concern about being my friend. They would rather make fun of me or try to make me look bad so that they could look good to everyone else. I can't respect that. And it finally took me until a couple of days ago to figure out that they aren't cool they just want to look good for everyone else.

If you are cool, you don't have to prove anything to anyone. I don't even think I'm cool and I still don't try to prove that I'm cool. I make fun of everybody accordingly. I don't try to make myself look good for the sake of other people. I don't think that is the right way to go about things.

And the other thing is that, that person doesn't really recognize this and tries to think that he is making himself look good on my expense. Let me tell you something, I don't have to prove my worth to anybody. People like me for me and if you don't like me then I won't blame you for anything. That is your opinion and you are going to stick with it. I won't try to change your opinion of me.

Let me end by saying that I have more to say. I am just done with this topic.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers