Sunday, February 13, 2011

Taking this Year off

I was going to write this ridiculous blog posting about basically hating a holiday that isn't real and all that jazz but I probably should leave it alone and take this year off of making my assault on this day.

For starters 1) I've written lots of notes to myself saying that I don't like that crappy day or anything.
2) I don't think I would write a full post. I'd probably get to some point and just stop abruptly and not get something started.
3) I don't really want you guys to have the satisfaction of listening to misery.

So I am going to take the high road for once. Not say anything mean to people tomorrow and keep my thoughts about it to myself because I understand that it is my loneliness talking and I can handle that. Now I am not going to be happy all of a sudden but I am just going to keep my mouth close for once and let everybody enjoy their day. There are people that are happy and I should not try to rain on their parade.

Now if someone asks why I don't have a Valentine's and keeps on pushing it. Then I am not responsible for my action. Just let me get through my work-day, get home and play fifa for the rest of this day til I don't have to see these crappy commercials.

(Because I know fully that most of these stupid flowers will be sent to my office and I have to deliver them to people. Luckily I only work a half-day tomorrow)

Thanks...

1 comment:

Sugarwilla said...

Good for you for taking the high road! It IS just another day....and the silver lining is that the pressure is off for you tomorrow.

xo

Those darn imaginary readers