Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 1 w/o a car


I had to get rid of the rental car today. Anyone not knowing the situation well I told myself that I wouldn't talk about it again because I get really angry when I talk about it.

But yeah, I have no car. I got dropped off to my house. Then I proceeded to do things that a person without a car does. You know: Watch TV, watch a couple of movies, order some food, take a nap, then watch some more TV. I forgot to put running in my schedule because eh let's be honest, I will be doing too much if I ran.

I can't be doing too much right now.

Otherwise today has been okay. Have only been talking with people on the twitter machine and looking up more nonsense from the FIFA Mafia that is currently running the world.

I'm not going to lie if I had a vote, I would just rip up the ballot and say, "Bump you guys." I probably would have walked to my car and it would have exploded but hey at least I stand for something...

Although if they were to give me enough money, I would listen...

..Hey I'm human I can't let a little thing like ethics get in the way of free money.

I truly hope that I don't have to explain myself for that last statement. Sarcasm!

Currently watching the All Whites getting a footballing lesson against Mexico and just wondering about if I can manage not to lose my sanity without a car. There aren't really many places for me to go outside of work and who needs to go out and actually meet people??

I mean I don't. I am well-hated in these mean streets of the Triangle Area. Ask about me....

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers