Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This is Me

I feel like I have to give some of the reasons why I put my thoughts in this blog post about every five to six months, well this is the updated version


I know the imaginary readers out there wonder why do all always put my personal feelings out on this blog. I'm not going to put anything that you shouldn't know about. However the way I feel at the point in time in which I put out a blog post, you will get what I am thinking.

Why? When I am around people, I don't really let out too much emotion. Well, unless I'm out on the soccer field then you don't know what you're going to get. There are times when I'm around a group of people and I seem to be jovial but I am not really that happy. I know my real close friends know but I am sure some people don't.

This is my forum to express some grievances that I have whenever they come to light. If that seems too much for you, you know where the exit is.

Why not a journal? It isn't as if I am telling the world deep dark secrets. I'm informing you on what is going on in my brain. Everybody has these feelings. When I feel like there is an experience that I don't think people have had or something too crazy even for the public to know, then I won't put that on the blog post. I don't go into detail of everything that goes on with me, just the things that you might appreciate or relate to.

The last thing. You can't really tell me what to do. It is my page and I will do whatever I want and how I please. Now I will never get offensive to a group of people or anything because that isn't how I am....

..But when it is talking about a person in particular, I will talk mad sh*t about them (I am pointing at you Aaron)..

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers