Saturday, April 18, 2009

LOL...umm my bad

I don't want any of you to blow yourselves. You guys are good, I was just hungry and wanted something to eat. I was pretty hyped about eating cookout last night and when it didn't happen a piece of me died inside. (Well not really) I did have to find something fridge to calm myself down while everybody was passed out. And everybody thought that I would be the one passing out. I do not pass out too easily. Somebody's got to knock me out. Plus my spot on the couch was taken by two people at the time and I couldn't really wake them up.

Well back to the subject because I did go off to something else. Sorry about the blow yourselves comment. I don't hate anybody. I dislike people and its only a couple of people but whatever things happen. I'm going to watch a high quality football (soccer) match between Blackburn and Stoke City.....Ehhh shoot me now...

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers