Monday, April 13, 2009

The Nonsense VIII: The Curses of My Mind

Warning: I don't plan on editing so whatever mistakes I make I'll apologize now.

I’ve been thinking a lot lately. I’ve been telling myself over and over again to stop thinking because everytime I think about something, I end up doing it and everything I’ve done lately has been a failure. Okay, not everything but most of the things I do. I just feel like either lacing up the sneakers and going running or put on the boots and play soccer (kick the shit out of people also). It would make me feel better at least. I do not like the idle time I have on my hands going on twitter, facebook, and etc. Then I have those wild thoughts in my head. I let one slip out and then all hell breaks loose. Oh well it’s what I deserve

Sometimes I wonder if my parents are meaning to sabotage what I do. I know they aren’t but the things they do make me wonder. I have to talk to my dad about my soccer situation because he is more understanding of what I need to do. My mom wants the most convenient situation which I cannot do because I’m not anyone in this business right now and I need to make my way from the bottom. If I have to go to some foreign place far far away then I’m going to do it and try to enjoy it. It was funny on Saturday, my mom was showing the commencement papers that we got in the mail and she was asking me what are they going to put on my diploma. I’m like ummm Geography?? I’m pretty sure I am a Geography major. Well she shows me these list of receptions where they show all the majors’ receptions and Geography wasn’t there. And she was arguing with me of what they are going to put on my diploma due to this reception list. I’m like look mom, I am a Geography now if you don’t see Geography on this reception list, maybe they aren’t having a reception for Geography undergrads. And she just did not believe me at all and I just had to walk away my dad was laughing away because he knew what was up. I don’t think she’s stupid or anything, I just think they listen to whatever they want to listen to. However I cannot help it that they don’t have Geography up there, that doesn’t mean that they aren’t going to put Geography on my diploma it just means that there might not be a reception (And I hope there isn’t, I just want to get this over as fast as possible)

I hope that made sense by the way

I don’t know how many more post I will write this month. I don’t really know of anything to write about. I haven’t been in one place for so long to do it. One of my boys got a puppy pitbull, I cannot wait to see it soon and I have two more weeks of classes (Four classes) and then I will try to go on an adventure. Hopefully..... I don’t want to try and find a job right now, I’d rather leave this country for a while.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers