Monday, April 20, 2009

The Nonsense 11: 4-20

Well, today is the day. I think for the first time of my life I plan on just saying eff it and smoke some marjiuana to celebrate this spectacular day. I told myself that I would never do it but what do I have to lose now? I'm currently not doing much of anything except for finishing school. I'm not playing soccer anywhere at the moment. So I might as well know how it feels like to get high for a change. I know people that like it and I don't think it is too harmful. Just makes you hungry and chill. Which I am all the time.

I'm going to make sure I get my work done first before I light up. And oh I need to buy that Asher Roth album because he did tell me on his PSA that I need to buy the album, get baked, listen, and enjoy.

I'm going to be entering a new portion of my life so I might as well do all the crazy things while I'm young and dumb like A-Rod and I can grow up later but for now, I'm not going to get my life together today :P









Man, I need to stop bullshitting.....I don't even like Asher Roth.



Okay more bullshit, you stoners enjoy your day. I'm going to enjoy mine drug-free like I always do. Unless I get sick and I'm going to have to be popping pills other than that peace out.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers