Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Nonsense 10: Confidence

I've asked a young woman, how do some guys come up to young ladies and somehow get their girl. And she answered and said confidence helps. I read this blog post (i won't put anybody on the spot) but they said that confidence is what helps guys. How about if the guy is ugly? or unattractive in your opinion? How can confidence help this person? I mean if they are ugly how can someone ever like them. right? I find that excuse as bullshit!! because you can be confident and find absolutely nothing and you can be un-confident and find the person that you want. I am in the in between stage. I don't find myself as attractive because the times I was confident the women still didn't want anything to deal with me. This is no attack on one person, I find it laughable that there is somebody for everybody, because I see a lot of people that do not have anybody.

Someone wants to say that this post might be about myself. Well it might be, however the times that I've been confident and went up to young women things went wrong and the other times that I didn't do anything and didn't have the "confidence" to do anything and women came up to me. So what I'm saying is that confidence has something to do with if you are the "beautiful people". If you are the ugly people, you better be able to play football, basketball, or rap, other than that you are going to be like me. Sitting here on an early Saturday morning (2am) taking about how you can't get absolutely anything.

New greeting: Goodnight people, I hope you blow yourselves


P.S. I want some damn Cookout and I'm getting nothing to eat. Soo pissed right now

Drizzle F.

No comments:

Those darn imaginary readers